Used 1x for a Triathlon.
With its reputation for being the agilest wetsuit in the water, the Blue Seventy Women's Reaction Wetsuit will not disappoint. The Reaction Wetsuit offers one of the best levels of buoyancy around due to its premium 39 cell Yamamoto Rubber.
The upper body of the reaction wetsuit contains Blueseventy's brand new Jersey Liner for an unrestrictive level of reach and flexibility in the water. Its upgraded leg panels can offer you faster and easier transition splits to improve race times. All of this combined with its low neckline and its VO2 chest panel, the Women's Reaction is a wetsuit that performs exceptionally in both racing and training.
- REACTIVE STRETCH TECHNOLOGY (RST) Further enhanced with ultra-stretch jersey, the RST panels improve arm mobility, reach and propulsion.
- S-FLEX 2mm thin side panels improve fit and body rotation in the water without sacrificing buoyancy.
- VO2 CHEST PANEL A central split chest panel allows greater chest expansion and unimpeded breathing.
- LOWERED COLLAR Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made our traditional zipper an industry standard. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing. Also, features an easy-access key loop.
- QUICK EXIT LEGS 2mm lower leg panels maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in transition. Tapping on the internal seams is reinforced and allows you to cut the leg to the desired length.
- S-GRIP PANELS A textured forearm print on our high stretch jersey provides an extra feel for the water and additional grip in the propulsion phase of the stroke.
- AQUASEAL The 4-way stretch fabric in our silicone cuffs seal the wrists from unwelcome water entry, without catching when removing the suit.
- BUOYANCY The Reaction features a 4-5-4 panel design centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the body. Two 4mm chest panels accent natural lung buoyancy to optimize upper body position relative to the legs. 5mm neoprene supports the hips and lower torso, lifting the body in the water, reducing drag and improving speed. 5mm panels in the back of the hips are orientated to facilitate a raised body position when you roll to the side during breathing.
- FLEXIBILITY Highly flexible 100% nylon ultra-stretch jersey is lighter and features 35% improvement in elongation compared to standard jersey.