The best of both worlds, the Ripster combines classic styling with modern technical design features, making it the ultimate performance single fin! Check out our live inventory below to see what Ripsters we currently have in stock.
- Nose A deep, long blended concave in the nose makes this board paddle with maximum glide to catch every wave. It also creates trim speed and lift down the line, beating sections like you won't believe!
- Rails The rails are down hard in the tail, then soften as they go forward, making this board turn incredibly well while also being forgiving. The hard edges on the tail release water, giving it ripping speed, and the foil holds it in the pocket.
- Tail The heavy V in the tail runs up to the middle of the board, where it's perfectly transitioned into the nose concave. This makes rail to rail surfing easier, and beautiful back-to-back roundhouse turns effortless.
- Single Fin Comes with a clean & simple raked 9" single fin, for that classic look and optimal performance for this model.
- *Island Surf Company does not take responsibility for shipping surfboards. Call the Surf Shop if you would like us to get you a quote from one of our trusted shippers. 250-594-5452