The GO School Softboard for school and rental offers everything that makes learning to surf easy in 9 shapes.
The shapes contain elements of modern surfboards and combine current surfboard design with the requirements of a beginner surfboard.
It meets all the requirements that a surf school or a board rental company has for such a surfboard.
Equipped with high density EPS foam core, epoxy wood sandwich laminate and a soft durable foam deck, recessed EVA foam buffer zones on tail and nose, make this board line stable and durable for a long time of use.
7.6 feet long Wide Body
23 inches Wide
3 5/8 inches Thick
77.1 liters Volume
- Soft Foam Deck
- Slick Bottom with 3mm Padding
- Carry Handle Recessed in Bottom
- Epoxy Wood Sandwich Construction under Foam Wrap
- Full Length Wood Stringer for Stability and Reflex
- EPS Foam Core
- Edge Protection EVA Foam on Tail and Nose
- Through the Deck Bolted Replaceable Softfins