Starboard iSUP iGO Club Deluxe Single Chamber
Length: 10’8″ / 325 cm
Width: 33” / 84 cm
Thickness: 6"/15 cm
A popular entry-level size, perfect for schools and centres that want one board that does it all. Ideal for riders up to 120kg, this board is faster to turn than the longer sizes yet has more glide than the shorter size, all at an ultra-stable width.
They have been stripped down to the core essentials and built tough for SUP schools. The Club Inflatable Paddle Boards are equipped with the most robust set of fins in a thruster set up.
HEAT WELDED RAILS
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
- Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
- The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
- Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
- What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength together with the 3K compression bands. (3K bands only on double chamber models)
Max rider weight:120 kg/264lbs