- Wider Field of View (357 ft)
- Magnification like 400mm lens
- More stable handheld image
- Brighter image
- Narrower Field of View (315 ft)
- Magnification like 500mm lens
- Less stable handheld image
- Slightly less bright image
- Waterproof (IPX7) + Fogproof (Nitrogen sealed O-rings)
- Wide Field of View
- Fully Multi Coated Lenses + BaK4 Roof Prisms
- Rugged Impact Absorbing Housing + Scratch Resistant Lenses
- Twist Up Eyecups, compatible with glasses
Built from the ground up as a binocular ready for anything. Designed to pack easily, and be held effortlessly, the Standard Issue is the binocular you wished you had all along. Top shelf optics in a compact go-anywhere package.
The Standard Issue 8x25 and 10x25 redefines compact binoculars - by packing Swiss optical engineering in your palm. Using the highest grade optics we could source: authentic Bak4 Prisms and Fully Multi Coated lenses, this binocular provides a bright, wide field of view, wherever you go.
With high quality optics first, these Nocs are ready to join on any trip and bring you closer to your surroundings. Go see for yourself.