The GO School Softboard for school and rental offers everything that makes learning to surf easy in 9 shapes.
The shapes contain elements of modern surfboards and combine current surfboard design with the requirements of a beginner surfboard.
It meets all the requirements that a surf school or a board rental company has for such a surfboard.
Equipped with high density EPS foam core, epoxy wood sandwich laminate and soft durable foam deck, recessed EVA foam buffer zones on tail and nose, make this board line stable and durable for long time use.
8.6 feet long extreme wide body
27 inches wide
4 1/4 inches thick
120.7 liters volume
- Soft foam deck
- Slick bottom with 3mm padding
- Carry handle recessed in bottom
- Epoxy wood sandwich construction under foam shell
- Full length wood stringer for added stability and reflex
- EPS foam core
- Edge protection made of EVA foam on tail and nose
- Through deck screwed replaceable softfins