The GO School Softboard for school and rental offers everything that makes learning to surf easy in 9 shapes.
The shapes contain elements of modern surfboards and combine current surfboard design with the requirements of a beginner surfboard.
It meets all the requirements that a surf school or a board rental company has for such a surfboard.
Equipped with high density EPS foam core, epoxy wood sandwich laminate and a soft durable foam deck, recessed EVA foam buffer zones on tail and nose, make this board line stable and durable for a long time of use.
8.0 feet long extreme wide body
26 inches wide
4 inches thick
102.7 liters volume
- Soft foam deck
- Slick bottom with 3mm padding
- Carry handle recessed in bottom
- Epoxy wood sandwich construction under foam shell
- Full length wood stringer for added stability and reflex
- EPS foam core
- Edge protection made of EVA foam on tail and nose
- Replaceable softfins screwed through the deck